It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Monday, June 15, 2009

THIS WARRIOR IS A CHILD...I'M SO GRATEFUL!!!



Thank you, God for one year of posting on http://momtransformed.blogspot.com

Today is the 365th day from when we began and the 342nd post! I am very amazed at what You, God, have done.


.


I would like to share a few "remembrance stories" today to honor God and encourage each reader. Feel free to come back and click links as you are moved to do so. Leave a comment each day this week and it will automatically sign you up for a daily drawing for a framed print. For those who win the daily drawings, I will send you several calligraphied framed print options to choose from. I plan to mail them out the first of next week along with the ones from my last drawing. We will continue celebrating each day this week.




Click here for one of my favorite
SUNDAY IN THE SON posts:
http://momstransformed.blogspot.com/2009/04/ive-been-crucified-with-christ-so-how.html








Click here for one of my favorite
MEDITATION MONDAY posts:



Click here for one of my favorite
GRATITUESDAY posts:



Click here for one of my favorite







Click here for one of my favorite TRANSFORMING THURSDAY posts:
http://momstransformed.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-surrender-all-its-transforming.html



Click here for one of my favorite

FAMILY FELLOWSHIP FRIDAY posts:





Click here for one of my favorite

KETCHUP AND MUSTARD SATURDAY posts:

http://momstransformed.blogspot.com/2009/03/too-blessed-to-be-stressed.html


My very first post on June 17, 2008 addressed the ongoing spiritual battle that each of us are in. It raised an important QUESTON and ANSWER:

  • QUESTION: How do each of us leave the "damsels in distress" lifestyle and become "maidens for the Master"?
  • ANSWER: By learning to walk daily in, by, and with the Holy Spirit...it is then that we truly begin growing into Mom's "full of the Master" -"Master-full Moms" - "MOMS TRANSFORMED" - "TRANSFORMED MOMS". "
    .

I'm so grateful to begin a new study with our Bible Study group here in Pitman beginning next week entitled:

  • The Virtuous Woman - Seperating Truth from Tale

We'll begin here, on this blog, with a daily study on this topic this Sunday June 21st and those who are nearby are invited to join us each Tuesday morning from 9:30-11:00 for discussion (babysitting and Alpha-Omega Kids classes provided).

.

3 comments:

Laura@HeavenlyHomemakers said...

Congrats on ONE WHOLE YEAR Patti!! What a wonderful ministry!

B and V Leonard said...

WOW! Aunt Patti, Thanks for sharing how God is working through you so you can encourage us!!

I love you so much and am grateful to you for His light that shines through you!!!

Brenda Collins said...

Congrats on the one year celebration of your blog. I appreciate the connections that this blog provides. Thanks for keeping it up.

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!