On this blog, I've posted pictures of various transformations:
This last two weeks have been full of new adventures for me...rejuvenating....refreshing....possibly life-changing....but I am exhausted:
- I went to the Sikes' Family Reunion in Estes Park, CO without Steve for the first time ever....slept several nights on a couch in the "great room" of the lodge. (enjoyed late night teens and college kids AND very early morning breakfast chefs).
- Steve and I had our "new book" (still needs many revisions) for our How God Does Family seminar in Boulder, CO.
- Traveled to Oregon with Steve to the Structure of Intellect conference but Steve stayed in the cabin for R & R while I attended.
- Flew home from this years reunion and conference to our new home in New Jersey.
I need to pay attention, though! Tired or not...I do want to be God's woman....so maybe cranky, sharp with my tongue, snippy/snappy, grouchy are not part of the God's woman picture....anyway, today, in the airport, Steve quoted me these words from scripture...they have my attention:
Proverbs 21:99 "It is better to live in a corner of a roof, Than in a house shared with a contentious woman."
- It's more food for thought in my transformation process to Kingdom of Heaven living...
- thank you Steve....
- thank You Holy Spirit!
Join me tomorrow as we begin looking at living in the Kingdom of Heaven.