It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Sunday, June 14, 2009

THIS WARRIOR IS A CHILD










SUNDAY IN THE SON

.
.
.
.
Ephesians 6:11-13 tells us to:
.
11 Put on the full armor of God

so that you can take your stand
against the devil's schemes.
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, against the authorities,
against the powers of this dark world
and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God,
so that when the day of evil comes,
you may be able to stand your ground..."
.
In light of the above verses,
please consider the words to our theme song of the week:
.
.
THIS WARRIOR IS A CHILD

Lately I've been winning battles left and right



But even winners can get wounded in the fight



People say that I'm amazing



Strong beyond my years



But they don't see inside of me



I'm hiding all the tears



.



CHORUS:



They don't know that I go running home



when I fall down



They don't know WHO picks me up



when no one is around



I drop my sword and cry for just a while



'Cause deep inside this armour



The warrior is a child.



.



Unafraid because HIS armour is the best



But even soldiers need a quiet place to rest



People say that I'm amazing



Never face retreat



But they don't see the enemies



That lay me at HIS feet



.



CHORUS X2



.



I drop my sword and look up for HIS smile



Because deep inside this armour



Deep inside this armour



Deep inside HIS armour



The Warrior is a child.









No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!