It just took one drag of my computer mouse to transform the above picture from balls of rubber bands to flying discs of rubber bands.
It just takes a short time to say "I DO", but those vows are for a lifetime. The keeping or not keeping of those vows have an impact for generations. "In sickness or in health..." , "For richer or for poorer..." J & J made those vows in 2003... their lives will soon be changing...
Lisa didn't know she would have to walk this road with Chip; neither did Cindy know she would have to walk it with Rich. Yet, the road of committment is one for those who have chosen to put on THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD: for those who believe in truth, righteousness, the gospel, peace, faith, salvation, and the Spirit of the living God. I've grown / transformed through our focus on THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD, this month. God has taught me in a multiplicity of ways.
As this month now comes to a close, I've thought a lot about why I chose the theme of MY DELIVERER for this last week...
- because it is JESUS, THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD, who will deliver me from this world of sin and death
- because it is the compassion of JESUS that takes in a little abandoned baby left for blind, deaf, and mute... to be raised by parents with the heart of JESUS who teach him (deliver him) via loving patience and loving patience and loving patience... until he sees, he hears, and he speaks 2 languages fluently, and even yodels...
- because it is with hope that daddies and mommies wait for 9 months for an egg to be transformed into a beautiful baby - and he is delivered!!! I love this smiling almost 4 month old grandson! His TRANSFORMED MOMMY, Krista, gave birth to him at home!
- because transformation and growth of a fetus does lead to delivery. This causes more transformation in the days, weeks, and years to come.... it's how God works - inside and out...
- So, Happy Birthday today to our daughter-in-love , Jacqueline, who is about ready to deliver... Delivery will once again transform your life!
- Jacqueline has the heart Jesus, her Deliverer! Today on FB, a friend wrote on her wall, " Happy Birthday to one of the most thoughtful people on Earth!"
- I'm so thankful TRANSFORMED MOMMY, Jacqueline, has been raising one of our grandchildren and is about to deliver and raise another!