What do the following have in common?
- celebrating Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection?
- a baby girl born in Chicago?
- someone's husband being honored at the Pentagon?
- a gift of 1200 turkeys in South Jersey?
I'm overflowing with thankfulness for them all!!!!
.1. Although I believe that my life is to be lived out daily as a celebration in honor of Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection AND that every Sunday I gather with christians to take communion to focus on remembering what Christ has done for us...there is still something very special about Easter. Spring has sprung! There's more hours of light! Jesus has indeed risen! Thank you, God, for the signs of resurrection and NEW LIFE all around!
2. Last Thursday, our oldest son's wife gave birth to their first child...our first grandchild: Chloe Mae... Thank you, God, for this NEW LIFE!
for the Headquarters of
United States Air Force
Deputy Chief of Staff
and Mission Support
We've been studying Christ's "Be-attitude's" on this blog. He follows them up by saying that people who live the "Be-attitude's" are salt and the LIGHT OF THE WORLD. Thank You, God, for the LIFE of Brad and the LIFE of Vanessa. Thank You, God, for allowing Brad and Vanessa to stay plugged in to You, so that they can be salt and LIGHT to their world!
For more about BABY CHLOE go to: http://jordandjacqueline.blogspot.com/
For more about Brad and Vanessa go to: http://nessamomof3.blogspot.com/