It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Sunday, April 26, 2009

EVERLASTING GOD....................................... YOU NEVER LET GO!

.
It was Cristi Schwamb who introduced me to the two songs that are in our new theme. This week, as we end our official study of the first part of Christ's Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5:1-14, we see where the power comes from... the power to be THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. We don't need an "eveready battery" because we have everlasting power from our EVERLASTING GOD. No matter the circumstances, His oil burns brightly inside of His willing vessels who can say, YOU NEVER LET GO!

.
WELCOME TO
SUNDAY IN THE SON
.
As I have listened and re-listened to the videos of these two songs, they end the same each time.
.
VIDEO ONE OF EVERLASTING GOD ends as a little girl reads the following scripture and my mind goes to Lauren Schwamb, Jessica Sikes, Tanya McBride, Lisa Prenger, Sue Ward, Katherine Cooper, Carolyn Dargan, Dawn Shuff, Grace Billingham, Jeri Obias, Nan Deal and others who need encuragement as they wait for healing.
.
Isaiah 40:28-31
"Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God,
the LORD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become weary or tired.
His understanding is inscrutable.
He gives strength to the weary,
And to him who lacks might
He increases power.
Though youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the LORD
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary."


.
VIDEO TWO: YOU NEVER LET GO powerfully reminds me that there is a world full of people who need God's mercy and comfort extended to them. They need the LIGHT OF THE WORLD in their lives. Are we ready to help people believe that God will never let go of them? Please join me in continuing these thoughts through the month of May.

.

LYRICS TO YOU NEVER LET GO by Matt Redman

1.

Even though I walk

through the valley of the shadow of death

Your perfect love is casting out fear

And even when I’m caught

in the middle of the storms of this life

I won’t turn back...I know You are near

And I will fear no evil...For my God is with me

And if my God is with me...Whom then shall I fear?

Whom then shall I fear?

Chorus:

Oh no, You never let go

Through the calm and through the storm

Oh no, You never let go

In every high and every low

Oh no, You never let go

Lord, You never let go of me

2.

And I can see a light that is coming

for the heart that holds on

A glorious light beyond all compare

And there will be an end to these troubles

But until that day comes

We’ll live to know You here on the earth

.

Chorus again

.

Yes, I can see a light that is coming

for the heart that holds on

And there will be an end to these troubles

But until that day comes

Still I will praise You,

still I will praise You

Chorus: (2x’s)
.

.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!