- John 16:7-11 "But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. When He comes, He will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in Me; in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see Me no longer..."
- I Peter 2:23-25 "When they hurled their insults at Him, He did not retaliate; when He suffered, He made no threats. Instead, He entrusted Himself to Him who judges justly. He himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed. For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls."
- 1 John 2:1-7
"My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have ONE who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in Him. But if anyone obeys His word, God's love is truly made complete in Him. This is how we know we are in Him: Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did. "
- Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."
It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...
This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:
(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;
(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;
(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.
It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...
Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..
My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, but I plan to begin posting once or more a week beginning the end of 2017. December 2017 to June 2018 will focus on JESUS' "Sermon on the Mount".
Earlier posts follow daily formats, as follows:
...Sunday in the SON
............Women in the WORD Wednesday
..................Family Fellowship Friday
.....................Ketchup and Mustard Saturday.
There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.
Please come back and visit often. Welcome!
Because of JESUS, we can be family,