It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SPEECHLESS: WITH GRATITUDE FOR SECOND CHANCES


.
What a wonderful thing to know that our Father God is the God of second chances. How about third chances? How about 70 times 7? I am so grateful for His loving patience, mercy, grace, and forgiveness.
.
This weekend as I listened at Women of Faith in the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, I heard Lisa Harper tell the stories of the very imperfect women in Jesus' geneology. We laughed til we cried, feeling such a kinship with these women who did not get it right the first time.
.
Yesterday, my friend Jo-Ann said about Women of Faith, "I really liked how the speakers were real, honest and brave to share their own stories in such away that God was Glorified in their brokeness."
.
I have a friend who is glorifying God through his brokeness on national televison. He is very aware of his God of "second chances". When I look back on times I have spent with Sean, gratitude is one of the things that stands out to me about him anyway... so thankful! Now, Sean is so thankful for the opportunity to get his weight under control on The Biggest Loser.
.
I am so thankful for the inspiration that Sean and his new friends are giving to so many. Last week's premiere episode was outstanding. Please join me this season as I cheer Sean on. You can link below to Sean's heartwarming story.










1 comment:

Audra Michelle said...

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good! What a great Gratituesday post! I love watching the Biggest Loser and will certainly be cheering on Sean!

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!