It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Monday, September 7, 2009

BORN AGAIN: A LABOR OF LOVE


MEDITATION MONDAY
.
As I go through this LABOR day, I plan to meditate on scripture and the messages from the songs of yesterday's videoes and recommit to a life of love... I believe that being born again includes everyday being a day that is a LABOR OF LOVE.
.
1 Thessalonians 1:2-3 says,
"We give thanks to God always for all of you,
making mention of you in our prayers;
constantly bearing in mind your work of faith
and LABOR OF LOVE
and steadfastness of hope
in our Lord Jesus Christ..."
.
Meditation is a labor of love... transformation is a labor of love...
.

.

So, today,

.

1. I will be grateful for those who have labored before me as I sing THANK YOU, FOR GIVING TO THE LORD... I AM A LIFE WHO WAS CHANGED...

.

John 4:37-38

'One sows, and another reaps.'

"I sent you to reap that

for which you have not labored;

others have labored,

and you have entered into their labor."

.

Thank You

(song from yesterday's video by Ray Boltz)

VERSE ONE:

I dreamed I went to heaven
And you were there with me
We walked upon the streets of gold
Beside the crystal sea
We heard these angels singing
Then someone called your name
You turned and saw this young man
And he was smiling as he came
And he said friend you may not know me now
And then he said, but wait
You used to teach my Sunday School
When I was only eight
And every week you would say a prayer
Before the class would start
And one day when you said that prayer
I asked Jesus in my heart

.
CHORUS
Thank you for giving to the Lord
I am a life that was changed
Thank you for giving to the Lord
I am so glad you gave

.

VERSE TWO:
Then another man stood before you
And said remember the time
A missionary came to your church
And his pictures made you cry
You didn’t have much money
But you gave it anyway
Jesus took the gift you gave
And that’s why I’m here today

.
CHORUS (repeat)

.

VERSE THREE:
One by one they came
Far as your eyes could see
Each life somehow touched
By your generosity
Little things that you had done
Sacrifices you made
They were unnoticed on the earth
In heaven now proclaimed
And I know that up in heaven
You’re not supposed to cry
But I am almost sure
There were tears in your eyes
As Jesus took your hand
And you stood before the Lord
He said, my child look around you
For great is your reward

.
CHORUS (repeat)

.
I am so glad you gave.

2. I chose and I daily choose to be born again into the family of love... it's a labor... for my family.... for God's family... for my enemies... it's transforming...

.

For my family...

.

Galatians 4:19

My children,

with whom I am again in labor

until Christ is formed in you"

.

For God's family...

Colossians 1:28-29

"And we proclaim Him,

admonishing every man and

teaching every man with all wisdom,

that we may present every man complete in Christ.

And for this purpose also I labor,

striving according to His power,

which mightily works within me."

.

For even my enemies...

.

Matthew 5:44-45

"But I say to you,

love your enemies,

and pray for those who persecute you

in order that you may be

sons of your Father who is in heaven..."

.

.

So, I continue to put names in the these blanks

and learn how to love God's way.

Yes, it is a LABOR OF LOVE...

at least 15 things to think about per person

from 1 Corinthians 13:

.

My love for __________ is patient.

My love for ___________ is kind.

My love for ___________ does not envy.l

My love for __________ does not boast.

My love for ________ is not proud.

My love for ______________ is not rude.

My love for _____________ is not self seeking.

My love for ____________ is not easily angered.

My love for ____________ keeps no record of wrongs.

My love for ___________ does not delight in evil...

but rejoices with the truth.

My love for __________ always protects.

My love for __________ always trusts.

My love for ____________ always hopes.

My love for ____________ always perseveres.

My love for ___________ never fails.

.

BORN AGAIN

(song from yesterday's video and

our theme song this week by Third Day)

.

Today I found myself

After searching all these years

And the man that I saw,

he wasn't at all who I thought he'd be

I was lost when you found me here

And I was broken beyond repair

Then you came along

and you sang your song over me

It feels like I'm born again

It feels like I'm living

For the very first time

For the very first time in my life

Make a promise to me now

Reassure my heart somehow

That the love that I feel

is so much more real than anything

I've a feeling in my soul

And I pray that I'm not wrong

That the life I have now,

it is only the beginning

It feels like I'm born again

It feels like I'm living

For the very first time

For the very first time

It feels like I'm breathing

It feels like I'm moving

For the very first time

For the very first time

I wasn't looking for something

that was more Than what I had yesterday

Then you came to me

and you gave to me life and a love

that I've never known that I've never felt before

It feels like I'm born again

It feels like I'm living

For the very first time

I'm living for the first time

It feels like I'm breathing

It feels like I'm moving

For the very first time

I'm living for the first time

In my life...

.

BORN AGAIN!!!!

.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!