It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I LOVE THE LORD... FAITHFULLY FOCUSED ...

TRANSFORMING THURSDAY


.

In a little over a month's time, I have gone from seeing this when standing in my front yard....





...to seeing this when standing in my front yard...
.


There are forces, invisible to the eye, that allow for me to walk out my front door (after months of seeing nothing but snow).... and then, one day see this....

.


A year ago in April, our GRAND daughter looked like this...
.



...until one day, a year later, invisible forces transformed her into an Easter egg collecting one year old...

.



...who loved to SKYPE with Pops and Gigi...

.
TRANSFORMATIONS!!!! I love them!

.

We've talked,on this blog in the last few months, about the transformations that take place when we choose to move from complaining and arguing to a gratitude attitude...






. What would happen if you and I chose to get up every morning and make it our entire and complete focus to LOVE THE LORD? What kind of transformations would begin to occur?
.
Last night, another Spirit connection was made at our Wednesday night Bible Study when Garth talked about making the choice to LOVE THE LORD completely. I love the song he led, "In moments like these - I sing out a song... I sing out a song to my Jesus! .... singing I love You, LORD... singing, I love You, LORD... singing, I love You, LORD, I love You!" Wow! Now that's was a way to connect with this blog and our upcoming women's retreat! I wonder if he really had thought about it. Doubt it! Just another Holy Spirit connection!
.
90 of our women will retreat this weekend to Cape May, NJ. (For those of you non-Jersians, that would be down at the bottom tip of the Jersey peninsula). Should those same 90 women choose to go home from Cape May with a new focus to REACH OUT IN FAITH TO... LOVE THE LORD...faithfully focused on Him with agape love... it will be AMAZING!!!! What would our fellowship of believers look like in a month from now? Six months from now? A year from now?
.
.
Last Saturday, I began this discussion. If you haven't had a chance to read those transformational thoughts... LINK HERE...
.
.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!