Today has been a day of remembrance for many of us. I saw a facebook post that I tweaked a little and made my own today:
- "Grace is the master teacher!"
- "We need grace!"
- "God gives grace!"
- "We were created to be vessels of grace!"
- "Grace saves!"
- "Grace justifies!"
- "Grace transforms!"
Two words that I see alot together in the Bible are "mercy" and "grace". Throughout this week, will share different excerpts of Steve's Sunday sermon, connect the words "mercy" and "grace", and give you bucket loads of encouragement.
For today, let's join Steve in meditating on Ephesians 2, "lest we forget":
- At one time we were dead in our sins.
- We walked according to the "prince of the power of the air".
- BY GRACE: God had "mercy" and made us alive in Christ!
- BY GRACE: God rasied us up and seated us with Him in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
- BY GRACE: God saved us through faith!
So, REMEMBER when we were seperate from Christ, having no hope and without God in the world (vs. 12)
6. BY GRACE: God brought us near by Christ's blood.
7. BY GRACE: We are ONE in Christ through the cross and share the same Spirit!