- "May you always be overwhelmed by the Grace of God rather than by the cares of life."
- "When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul. -Psalm 94:19"
- "Today I feel renewed! One day at a time. I am a worry wart, but God is teaching me to wear His armor always and to be immersed in His word. Let's make sure we are FOLLOWING Him not walking beside Him:)"
- Isaiah 41:10 - Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. [Acts 18:10.] (AMP)
- "Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God." - Psalm 42:11
MUST DO: Honor a Pitman sister, fellow blogger, FB friend, and real life friend:
Please go over to the right side-bar. Go to SIKES FAMILY BLOGS and click on Dr. Steve Sikes' blog. There you will find this dear sister honored:)