On Mother's Day, and again yesterday, I posted a video to encourage Mother's to teach transforming principles to their children. The more I've watched it and written out it's points, the more it convicts me that I am so grateful that God just keeps working on me to learn these things, too. What a merciful Heavenly Father I have!
I have often prayed that God would allow my children to learn the things that I failed to teach them in spite of me. On Sunday, Mama Sikes sent Steve a thank you for her "mother's day gift". One of the sentences read, "Thank you for remembering the good things about me. I'm sure I made lots and lots of mistakes but I prayed daily that you children would only remember the Godly things and the mistakes just wouldn't stay in your memory. "
Let's all thank God today that He is still willing to work on us as mothers to transform us into His image. He gives us do-overs! How great are His mercies! They are new every morning! Join me in reading the points from yesterday's video and watching it one more time:) Then, there is a second video that I am confident that God wants you to watch. May both of these videos leave God's mark of mercy on your heart!
- LORD, thank you for teaching me that I only need Your approval!
- LORD, thank you for teaching me to be a servant so I can love others!
- LORD, thank you for teaching me how to learn from Your wisdom!
- LORD, thank you for teaching me how to share my struggles with others!
- LORD, thank you for teaching me that the last will become first!
- LORD, thank you for teaching me by modeling forgiveness so I can learn to show grace!
- LORD, thank you that my things belong to YOU!
- LORD, thank you that you wonderfully made me!
- LORD, thank you for pointing me toward Christ when no one else will!
VIDEO ONE LINK - CLICK HERE:
VIDEO TWO-I'm thankful for Pam Cope who is allowing God to still work on her. Pam, thank you for being a vessel of God's mercy: