It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Friday, May 1, 2009

EVERLASTING GOD...YOU NEVER LET GO...

It's the end of the semester! It should never get this way but it does...piles...mess... Oh, in the next few weeks there will be much grading to do and grades to post... but for today...I've got to do some cleaning...in fact, changing over from winter clothes to spring/summer clothes...after all, our college young 'un is coming home next week to spend the summer and I can't find her bedroom:)... Time for Spring Cleaning!!!!

.

Here's our office across the hall from our bedroom...yet, it often becomes Patti's office... here's the computer last night with over 2,000 messages in the inbox... and lots of papers to file...I think I've gotten behind at some point this semester!!!




.

Steve and I like to sit together on the little couch but alas my papers have taken over! The light highlights the mess in my study! Yet, there are alot of other messes I daily make in my home, in my work and in my relationships. Please don't judge me for it! I don't need that kind of stress.

.






.


Okay, I know April is over, but I still must refer to the Sermon on the Mount. Even though I really get bothered when my house is messy...I try to keep focused on where my treasure really is.. And, right here in the Sermon on the Mount are verses that encourage me with what I've been thinking....



Matthew 6:19-7:5
19 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures upon earth,


where moth and rust destroy,


and where thieves break in and steal.


20 "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,


where neither moth nor rust destroys,


and where thieves do not break in or steal;


21 for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.


22 "The lamp of the body is the eye;


if therefore your eye is clear,


your whole body will be full of light.


23 "But if your eye is bad,


your whole body will be full of darkness.


If therefore the light that is in you is darkness,


how great is the darkness! ...




33 ..."But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness;


and all these things shall be added to you.


34 "Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow;


for tomorrow will care for itself.


Each day has enough trouble of its own.

7:1 "Do not judge lest you be judged.


2 "For in the way you judge,


you will be judged;


and by your standard of measure,


it will be measured to you.


3 "And why do you look at the speck


that is in your brother's eye,


but do not notice the log


that is in your own eye? ...


.


.


There! I feel better! I've given myself permission over the past months to focus alot on my Treasure and to Seek Him! Today, for such a time as this: Cleaning, Catching Up, and Caring for Patti in other ways!


.


Please, be inspired to tackle some spring cleaning today and see Laura's pics over at Heavenly Homemakers for some great spring cleaning ideas! Spring cleaning = great family fellowship!!!!
.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!