It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Saturday, March 14, 2009

WHILE I'M WAITING ON YOU LORD...GIGATTAATTGIG!

KETCHUP AND MUSTARD SATURDAY

Catch Up and Must Do Saturday!


.

I have 5 things that I "must do"today on this post. Please join me today in pondering God's mercy and grace and how we can extend that to others so that they too can believe that God Is Good All The Time And All The Time God Is Good!

.

1. Remember little Maria, daughter of Lorraine, who we prayed for recently to have a tumor removed from behind her lungs? Her Aunt Annette is one of our "transformed moms" from Pitman. Maria's family had come to live with Annette and Dave while she was at CHOP (Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia). Things were getting back to normal this week when Annette and Lorraine's mother died. Today is the funeral. Please pray for mercy and grace for this whole family!

.

2. Last Sunday I created a "Group" on Facebook: GIGATTAATTGIG! I invited my friends to invite their friends and we'd see what happened. This minute, we have 337 people who have joined. Two of those people are Annette and Lorraine...thank you, God! Patiently I will wait to see how many people on Facebook believe the statement "God Is Good All The Time And All The Time God Is Good" to really be true. If you go on the GIGATTAATTGIG Group Page, it looks something like this:


God Is Good All The Time, And All The Time God Is Good!


  • We believe that although life is hard, GOD is good!

  • We believe that His mercies are new every morning!

Acts 17:24-31


"The God who made the world and everything in it

is the Lord of heaven and earth

and does not live in temples built by hands.

25 And He is not served by human hands,

as if He needed anything,

because He himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.

26 From one man He made every nation of men,

that they should inhabit the whole earth;

and He determined the times set for them

and the exact places where they should live.

27 God did this so that men would seek Him

and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him,

though He is not far from each one of us.

28'For in Him we live and move and have our being.'

As some of your own poets have said,

'We are His offspring.'

29 "Therefore since we are God's offspring,

we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone-

an image made by man's design and skill.

30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance,

but now He commands all people everywhere to repent.

31 For He has set a day when He will judge the world

with justice by the man He has appointed.

He has given proof of this to all men

by raising JESUS from the dead."

.

I've asked those who have joined the group to

"Please join me in spreading this

string of 13 upper case letters across Facebook.

GIGATTAATTGIG

Let it feed people's curiosity to find out what it means.

Post it on your status...

end your comments and emails with it...

Eventually, people may end up here to read this

and read your comments/testimonies.

PLEASE...leave your stories below...

tell how even in the hard times...

the difficult times...

the unbearable times...

you have eventually seen that God is good all the time.

There's a world out there who needs to hear WHY

you believe that God is good ALL the time!!!!!

It is often through TESTing that we have a TESTimony!

3/8/2009: GIGATTAATTGIG started

.

If you are not on Facebook, I ask you to use these letters in the same way to get people started thinking about what's really important!

.


3. Please continue to pray for Nan, Ron, Brennan, and Braden Deal. You can click on their pictures over on the right.

.

4. If you have not followed this blog this week, you have really missed out. Did you know that Lauren got a heart delivered to CHOP and then at the last minute the transplant team determined that it was not a match? You can read my version of the story on this blog, Tim's version of the story by clicking below, or Cristi's version by clicking on her kids picture over on the right. I'm picking up food and taking it to Cristi for dinner today...we'll hang out and eat together...I forgot to ask her if she want ketchup or mustard...

.

I posted a comment on Tim's blog this morning in relation to all of this:

http://simplefamilycomplexlife.blogspot.com/2009/03/false-startfive-yard-penaltyrepeat.html

.

5. This is fast becoming one of my favorite songs...I know it is really ministering to Cristi Schwamb. No matter what...a hurting child...a broken relationship...a wounded heart...financial shambles... please, wait on the Lord and know that GIGATTAATTGIG.

.

You can go back up to the playlist, push play, and follow along with the lyrics:

.

I'm waiting! I'm waiting on You, LORD!
And, I am hopeful. I'm waiting on You, LORD!
Though it is painful. But patiently, I will wait.
I will move ahead, bold and confident,
taking every step in obedience, while I'm waiting.
I will serve You, while I'm waiting!
I will worship, while I'm waiting!
I will not faint!
I'll be running the race, even while I wait.
I'm waiting! I'm waiting on You, LORD.
And I am peaceful. I'm waiting on You, LORD.
Though, it's not easy.
But faithfully, I will wait.
Yes, I will wait.
I will serve You while I'm waiting!
I will worship while I'm waiting!
I will serve You while I'm waiting!
I will worship while I'm waiting!
I will serve you while I'm waiting!
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord!
.
GIGATTAATTGIG!
.

Please join me tomorrow as we begin a new week:

"Blessed are the Pure in Heart...for they shall see God!"

.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thank you for all you have done to send prayers to our way. Lorraine has been absolutely blown away by the attention my blog posts about Maria got because of the link on your post. I see she joined your GIGATTAATTGIG group too. I also appreciate you asking for prayers for our comfort. There were so many days over the last 6 weeks or so that I was too tired, discouraged, overwrought, and frightened to have the energy and concentration to pray. I know the Holy Spirit intercedes in those moments, but it was also so comforting and encouraging to know that there were others praying on my behalf. That knowledge lifted me so many times. Thank you for including me and my family in your vast circle of prayer over the weeks.

Because of God we ARE family!
Love,
Annette

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!