It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'M WAITING ON YOU LORD...GOD HAVE MERCY...CHRIST HAVE MERCY...

TRANSFORMING THURSDAY
.

It's 5:54 p.m. on Thursday as I sit here typing this and the tears fall. The words to this week's theme song once again pierce my heart...
  • I'm waiting on you LORD...
  • I am hopeful...
  • though it is painful...
  • patiently I will wait...
  • I will move ahead bold and confident
  • I'll be taking every step in obedience...
  • I will serve you while I'm waiting...
  • I will worship while I'm waiting...
  • I will not fail...
  • I'll be running the race even while I wait...
  • I am peaceful...
  • It's not easy...
  • Faithfully, I will wait...
    .

During one of the most difficult times of our adult lives, a brother in Christ asked Steve if he could come and pray over him. His prayer continued for over 30 minutes with these words, "God have mercy...Christ have mercy...God have mercy...Christ have mercy...God have mercy...Christ have mercy...."

.

Today, I pray the same prayer for the Schwamb family, wanting them to continue to remember that no matter what GIGATTAATTGIG...

.

God

.

Is

.

Good

.

All

.

The

.

Time

.

And

.

All

.

The

.

Time

.

God

.

Is

.

Good

.

  1. Today at 4:05 p.m. Cristi Schwamb posted on Facebook: "Cristi is hopeful...praying for a successful transplant..." They had just received word that there was a heart on it's way to the hospital for Lauren "if it was a match"....

  2. At 4:20 p.m. I got a phone message from Vanessa while I was teaching...

  3. At 4:38 p.m. I listened to the message..."Tim's headed from DC to Philly...they have a heart for Lauren...it will need to pass all the tests to be a match...if it's a match the transplant team will do it tonight..."

  4. At 4:42 p.m. I called the Pitman church phone. Katherine answered. I asked her to compose an email to send out to encourage everyone to pray.

  5. By 4:47 p.m. Katherine had composed an email message that, in part read... "Patti has just received word that a heart is being delivered to CHOP tonight for Lauren Schwamb. We are asking that you pray fervently for the success of this transplant. Here are several specific things to pray about. First, another child had to die before this heart became available. Please pray for that family. Second, doctors will not know until later if this heart will be a compatible match for Lauren. Please pray that she can accept this heart. Third, it is possible that Lauren would not survive this surgery. Please pray for her life....We are their away-from-home church family. Thank you for taking a moment to pray for them."

  6. At 4:59 p.m., before the email was sent out, I called Tim to see where he was. He soberly responded, "I'm not! The last test on the heart proved to not be a match..."

  7. At 5:10 Cristi posted on Facebook, "Cristi is waiting for another day and a more perfect heart..."

.

God have mercy, Christ have mercy on this family...



. Trans...

...is a Latin noun or prefix meaning:

  • across
  • over
  • beyond
  • on the other side
  • on the opposite side
  • to move

.

God have mercy, Christ have mercy and give Lauren the perfect TRANSplant!

.

God have mercy, Christ have mercy...give each of us a TRANSformed spiritual heart... a TRANSformed mind!

.

In both a TRANSplant and a spiritual TRANSformation there must be both movement and "perfection" involved.

GIGATTAATTGIG!

.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!