It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'M WAITING ON YOU LORD...TO SAVE MY FAMILY...


.
As a transformed mom, you and I want the very best for our children. They are already our children but there is nothing that surpasses when they become our spiritual children. To know that we can live on earth with them and then be confident that we'll be in heaven together is simply wonderful!
.
For some of you, it takes years of waiting and waiting on the LORD before your children make the decision to become part of Jesus' family. For others, as soon as your children begin to reason and really start to comprehend right from wrong, they want to please God and be in a "right" relationship with Him.
.
Wednesday night, we got to celebrate with transformed mom, Dawnna, in a big way. Austin, the second son of Waverly and Dawnna, made the decision to become part of God's family through confessing Jesus as his LORD and being baptized for the remission of his sins. Austin asked if his older brother Trevor could baptize him. What a joyous occasion it was! Their parents, his little brother Garrett, and his new spiritual family looked on.
.
Kristi, a new christian and transformed mom, emailed me yesterday and asked about the words to one of the songs that we sang after Austin's baptism. The church circled around the auditorium and shared stories about Austin, congratulated Austin and his family, prayed, and sang. Dawnna read Austin a poem that she had written entitled, "A letter from God". Below are the words to Dawnna's poem, the song that Kristi requested, and a few scriptures for those of you who might be wondering about what the Bible says about how you and your family can be saved for eternity.
.

Luke 1:46-50
And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior... From now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me- holy is His name. His MERCY extends to those who fear Him, from generation to generation...."


Acts 2:38-39 "Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off-for all whom the Lord our God will call."

Romans 10:8-13 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved..for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

.

Acts 22:16 "And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on His name."


Galatians 3:26-27 "You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ."


2 Corinthians 5:17-18 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! "


.

1 Peter 1:3-4 "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great MERCY He has given us new birth into a living HOPE through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade-kept in heaven for you..."
.

The words above can be found in the New Testament, a book filled with HOPE...


.
POEM WRITTEN TO AUSTIN:
.
LETTER FROM GOD TO MY CHILD
My child, if perfection was an option
and we could choose to simply skip our mistakes
I am sure it is the choice that most of us would make
But our God said, Just listen to me, I have a different plan
Walk beside me and let me take your hand
.
He said the christian life isn’t easy, it’s a heavy load
You see there is no perfection on this earthly road
.
Remember your heavenly father who can bear it all
And know that I will be there with you, if you should start to fall
.
Don’t forget when you fall to go down on your knees
Simply pray for forgiveness and lay your troubles at my feet
.
I am with you always, God
.
Written by Dawnna Hale
March 11, 2009
.
.
SONG LYRICS REQUESTED BY KRISTI:
.
I'VE BEEN REDEEMED
.
I've been redeemed! (I've been redeemed!)
By the blood of the Lamb! (By the blood of the Lamb!)
I've been redeemed by the blood of the La-a-a-a-amb.
.
I've been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb.
Filled with the Holy Ghost, I am!
All my sins are washed away, I've been redeemed.
.
And that's not all! (And that's not all!)
There's more beside! (There's more beside!)
And that's not all! There's more beside.
And that's not all, there's more beside,
I've been to the river and I've been baptized!
All my sins are washed away, I've been redeemed!
.
You can talk about me! (You can talk about me!)
Just as much as you please! (Just as much as you please!)
You can talk about me, just as much as you please.
You can talk about me just as much as you please.
I'll talk about you down on my knees.
All my sins are washed away, I've been redeemed!
.
.
GIGATTAATTGIG!!!
.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!