It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Sunday, September 28, 2008

SWEET FELLOWSHIP

As I read the scriptures and the words to the song below, I look back over my life and think about how much this group Acappella has had a ministry of Sweet Fellowship to Steve, me, and especially our children. Above and beyond their music, we've been blessed to have them in our home, feed them, serve them, and get to know them and some of their wives on a deeper level. I just had a conversation with Carla recently when we both found out we mutually knew Gary and Sherry Moyers. I still treasure Gary's sweet gift to his wife when he flew her to my home...kid free! Sweet Fellowship!

.
Beyond the amazing fellowship of believers that Acappella has encouraged, the words to this song, written by Keith Lancaster, were dedicated to Scott Homesley. When I think of Scott and Jan Homesley, I think of one word "SWEET"! We worked at Camp Deer Run in Texas together in the summers as college students. They gave me my first introduction to Dallas, TX. We've lost contact in the last few years...yet, I smile as my mind returns to the memories. Interestingly enough, to them my name was "Yankee"! They said this midwestern girl talked differently!
.
Here are the words to the song, scriptures, and the only video I could find online of this song. I hope they bring thoughts to your mind of your fellowship with GOD and His family...SWEET!
.
Sweet Fellowship Lyrics:
Fellowshipping with one another as we're walking in the light

(We keep on walking when we're...)

Fellowshipping with one another as we're walking in the light

For there's nothing as sweet as fellowship as we share each other's lives

For there's nothing as sweet as fellowship as we share each other's lives

.
When we give our hearts to each other you can feel His love inside

(We keep on loving when we...)

When we give our hearts to each other you can feel His love inside

For there's nothing as sweet as fellowship as we share each other's hearts

For there's nothing as sweet as fellowship as we share each other's hearts

Fellowshipping with the Father

Fellowshipping with the Lord

Fellowshipping with the Spirit

Fellowshipping with the Family

Sweet Fellowship

Sweet Fellowship

Sweet Fellowship

.
Scriptural Reference:


  • "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." 2 Corinthians 2:14"

  • And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ." 1 John 1:3

  • "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his son, purifies us from all sin." 1 John 1:7
VIDEO LINK TO SWEET FELLOWSHIP:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2RW5GdHG1M
.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!