- Our daughter has been in her bed most of the last 3 weeks as the barametric pressure has done it's work on the weather system and on her pain level.
- Our friend Grace, who went into surgery 1/2 hour ago in Bloomington, IN to have a shunt put into her brain to drain her spinal fluid -in order to reduce the pressure.
- A friend's niece, Meghan who had the same surgery done last Thursday for her IH.
- All those with chronic pain who cry out daily, hourly, and by the minute... GOD HAVE MERCY.
- The BLESSINGS that come with such suffering... as I listen over and over to the new song that I heard this past week. Please pause the playlist above to watch these brief videos. Then, go over to the right sidebar and listen to the new song entitled BLESSINGS (as sung by Laura Story - in the third video).