It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MERCY CAME RUNNING... GRATEFUL....

. Thank You, LORD, for Your great MERCY. As I read from Your Good Book, these verses remind me today of Your ....David knew God's MERCY .


  • 2 Samuel 24:14 - David said to Gad, "I am in deep distress. Let us fall into the hands of the LORD, for His MERCY is great; but do not let me fall into the hands of men."

  • Psalms 5:7-8 - But I, by Your great MERCY, will come into Your house;in reverence will I bow down toward Your holy temple. 8 Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness.

  • Psalms 6:9 - The LORD has heard my cry for MERCY; the LORD accepts my prayer.

  • Psalms 25:6-7 - Remember, O LORD, Your great MERCY and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to Your love remember me, for You are good, O LORD.

  • Psalms 28:22 - Hear my cry for MERCY as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward Your Most Holy Place.

  • Psalms 28:6-7 - Praise be to the LORD, for He has heard my cry for MERCY. 7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.

  • Psalms 30:8-10 - To You, O LORD, I called; to the Lord I cried for MERCY: 9 "What gain is there in my destruction, in my going down into the pit? Will the dust praise You? Will it proclaim Your faithfulness? 10 Hear, O LORD, and be MERCIFUL to me; O LORD, be my help."

  • Psalms 31:22 - In my alarm I said, "I am cut off from Your sight!" Yet You heard my cry for MERCY when I called to You for help.

  • Psalms 40:11 - Do not withhold Your MERCY from me, O LORD; may Your love and Your truth always protect me.

  • Psalms 51:1-2 - Have MERCY on me, O God,according to Your unfailing love;according to Your great compassion blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.







  • I remember a time several years ago, when Jessica had several procedures done that gave her amazing relief from her constant pain. The next few days, she talked non-stop. She just wanted to catch up on life. For Jessica, all that was short-lived. Yet, we still beg for God's MERCY and look to the future with confident hope.

  • Yesterday, our friend Grace, who has some of the same challenges as Jessica, had a shunt put in her brain. Yesterday evening she was talking non-stop. I smiled! . Grace is the second person, who we know of, who has had this surgery done in this past week. Please read my yesterday post to know the partial extent of what our daughter, Jessica, and Grace and Meghan are begging for MERCY for.

  • And, please join us in prayer, thanking God that His MERCIES are new every morning. Pray for MERCY and HEALING for all 3 of these young ladies. I am grateful in advance! .
    ~BLESSED~

1 comment:

Jen said...

It is a comfort know that God's mercy is constant. I will definatly be praying for those ladies.

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!