- I believe that the opposite of love is not hate - it's indifference!
- We're bombarded in our society with the teaching of tolerance. It compromises THE TRUTH!
- Where in the Bible do we find the "Hall of Fame of Great Moderates"?
- We define TRUTH in different ways, but God has His own definition of TRUTH.
- The middle of the road is the worst place to be because that is where you'll get run over from both directions.
- We've got to be more concerned with pleasing God than with pleasing man!
- We've got to be careful to not deceive ourselves into thinking "it's all okay!"
- If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!
- Being lukewarm means you have cooled down!
- Being lukewarm means you have lost your way!
- There's a scripture in Hebrews 6 that addresses this, "It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, 6 if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting Him to public disgrace."
- Those in school: "One of your biggest faith tests will be THE MORAL TEST!
- Those in troubled marriages: "One of your biggest faith tests may be THE PERSEVERANCE TEST!"
- Each new day I get up and surrender humbly and joyfully to my God. There will be tests throughout the day... and I must make every effort to walk by faith in His Truths... never giving in to being lukewarm for my God!
The words of this brief video articulate how I want to live my days. Be sure and pause the playlist above before watching: