This year, so far, as we've considered full surrender to Jesus, I have made a committment to make specific surrender goals... not a "to do list" with deadlines. As I surrender to the Holy Spirit's work "IN" me everyday, I ask Him to take control of my SPIRE (not my SPIRAL) . Each one of these things require surrender on my part:
- S piritual-focus on my blessings IN CHRIST
- P hysical-exercise and add green drink to my diet
- I ntellectual-use my mind to help get our finances in order - God's way.
- R elational-spend quality time daily with my hubby; date my mate!
- E motional-cultivate a spirit of thanksgiving
As I allow the Holy Spirit to do His work IN me more and more, it looks like this:
- And while we're talking about surrender. How's your memory verse coming? Here's your hints. If you're having trouble with it, scroll down to yesterday's post:
- A-TTITUDE OF CHRIST JESUS
- E-QUALITY - NOT!