Thirty one days ago I was diagnosed cancer.
- On day 1, we got on our knees and threw ourselves into our Fathers arms.
- On day 3, we praised God for plane tickets that were given to us.
- On day 5, we praised God as we were embraced by all the ones who have come to Christ in His body in Sucre Bolivia during these years of work.
- On day 7, we praised God as we boarded a plane to seek medical care in the States on day 6 and were received in the airport by 30 loved ones.
- On day 8, we praised God for Dr. Stanley as he established our diagnosis here in the States and arranged for the Mayo Clinic to see my case.
- On day 11, we praised God for results of our CT scan that showed us that the cancer had not spread to my lungs...