- So thankful for heat... we did not have it in our Sunday morning service.
- So thankful for coats and sweaters and socks... we had them in our Sunday morning service.
- So thankful for the warm hearts who worshipped our LORD together at our Sunday morning service.
- So thankful for these 4 warm and transformed sisters in Christ.... love, love, love that because of the GRACE OF JESUS, we are family!
It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...
This is a blog for women who:
(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE; (2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us; (3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.
It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...
Since God's Holy Spirit lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on Holy Spirit food - God's Word - The Holy Bible..
Once in a while I take a hiatus from writing, but I have begun again on Easter Sunday 2013. Usually, there will be multiple blog postings each week. You are invited to use it as part of your daily quiet time. Topics may run for several months at a time. The current topic is posted over on the right side bar. Each week, I will try to connect to a song or two that goes with our current topic.
Each day of the week follows a special format: Sunday in the Son; Meditation Monday; GratiTuesday; Women in the Word Wednesday; Transforming Thursday; Family Fellowship Friday; and, Ketchup and Mustard Saturday.
There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse. Please come back and visit often. Welcome!
Because of Jesus, we can be family,