TRANSFORMED MOMS : MOMS TRANSFORMED is a blog where...
- God's Word touches the hearts of women.
- God's Word was put to memory in 2010.
Join me today for our 2010 scriptures in review. If you don't remember what goes in the blanks, the full scriptures are down towards the bottom of the blog.
2010 JANUARY SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
- "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a _______ ________ __ ________, let us throw off ____________ ___ __________ and the ____ that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us FIX OUR EYES ON JESUS, the author and ___________ of our faith, who for the joy set before Him _________ the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such _________ from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."
2010 FEBRUARY SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
- "But because of His great love for us, God, who is ____ ___ ______, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is ___ GRACE you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and _______ ___ _____ _____ in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages He might show the __________ _______ of His GRACE, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8 For it is by GRACE you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to ___ ______ _____, which God prepared in advance for us to do. "
2010 MARCH SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
- 12 "Therefore, my dear friends, as you have _______ ________-not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence-continue to ______ ____ ______ _____ ____________ with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God ____ _______ ___ ___ to will and to act according to His good purpose. 14 Do everything without complaining or __________, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you _______ ______ ______ in the universe 16 as you hold out the word of LIFE..."
2010 APRIL SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
- "Love the Lord your God with all your _______ and with all your ______ and with all your ______ and with all your strength.' 31 The second is this: 'Love your neighbor ___ __________.' There is no commandment greater than these." . .
2010 MAY SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
- 4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. 5 Love the LORD your God with all your _____ and with all your ______ and with all your strength. . 6 These __________________ that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. . 7 Impress them ___ _______ _______. Talk about them when you ___ at home and when you _____ along the road, when you ____down and when you ____ up. . 8 ____ them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 _______ them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates."
2010 JUNE SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
1 Corinthians 13:4-8; 13 4 .
- "Love is patient, love ___ kind. It does not envy, it ____ ____ boast, it is not proud. . 5 It __ ____ rude, it __ ___ self-seeking, it __ ____ easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. . 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with ____ _______. . 7 It always protects, _____ trusts, ______ hopes, _______ perseveres. . 8 Love never fails... . 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is ______. "
2010 JULY SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
- "For the _____ of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged _______, it penetrates even to _________ soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it ________ the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. . Nothing in all of creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and _____ ______ before the eyes of Him to whom we must give an account."
2010 AUGUST SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
John 1:1-5 & 14
- "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He ____ _____ God in the beginning. 3 Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In Him was _____, and that life was the light of men. 5 The _______ _______ in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. . . 14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of ____ ____ _____ _____, who came from the Father, full of GRACE and _______. "
2010 SEPTEMBER SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSES:
- "Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the ____ ___ _____ comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 ______ _____ then, ...with the belt of truth buckled around _____ ______, with the breastplate of righteousness __ ______, 15 and with your feet fitted with ____ ____________ that comes from the gospel of peace. . 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can _____________ all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the ________of God. . 18 And pray in the Spirit ___ ___ ___________ with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, ___ _______ and always keep on praying for all the saints. "
2010 OCTOBER SCRIPTURE MEMORY
- "The _______ became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the ____ ____ ______, who came from the Father, full of _______ ____ _______. 15 John testifies concerning Him. He cries out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me ____ __________ ___because He was before me.'" 16 From the fullness of His GRACE we have all received one BLESSING ________ ________. 17 For ____ ______ was given through Moses; GRACE and TRUTH came __________JESUS CHRIST. 18 No one has ever seen God, but GOD THE ONE AND ONLY, who is at ___ _________ _____, has made Him known."
2010 NOVEMBER SCRIPTURE MEMORY
- "Therefore, since we have been _________ through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have _________ ________ by faith into this GRACE in which we now stand. And we rejoice ___ ____ ______ of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that _____________ ____________ perseverance; 4 perseverance, __________; and character, hope. 5 And hope ______ _____ disappoint us, because God has ________ ____ _____ _______ into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us. . 6 You see, at just the right time, when we ____ ______ ________, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a ______ _____ someone might possibly dare to die. . 8 But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: _______ ____ _____still sinners, Christ died for us." .
2010 DECEMBER SCRIPTURE MEMORY
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- "But He said to me, "My GRACE is sufficient for you, for ____ _______ is made perfect in weakness." . Therefore I _____ _______ all the more gladly about my ______________, so that Christ's power may rest on me. . That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in ____________, in persecutions, in difficulties. . For when I am weak, then __ ___ _________."