- I used to look out our windows at the purple mountains majesty in both Colorado and Utah...
- Steve and I took many foliage treks through southern Indiana and famous Brown County...
- I rode the school bus, as a young girl, through the hills of Nancy (Lorraine), France...
- I stood in our yard in Okinawa, in my pre-teen years, and watched the waves of the China Sea lap up on the beach...
- on three different occasions of living there, I looked out at fields of wheat and head high cornfields from the maple tree lined streets of York, Nebraska...
And, yesterday, in spite of the storms in South Jersey, the beauty of the street we live on screamed through my rain soaked car windows. God, once again reminded me via His creation, that the beauty is there... I just have to change my focus... my perspective, in order to see it when the storms of life come.
"From the fullness of His GRACE
we have all received
one BLESSING after another.
For the law was given through Moses;
GRACE and TRUTH
came through JESUS CHRIST."
The truth is that in the storms of life, counting our blessings IN CHRIST is the best policy. They may not be seen, but they are there - He's made sure of it!