It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Friday, October 8, 2010

IF I STAND...IT'S ONE BLESSING AFTER ANOTHER...


I stepped out our front door yesterday morning in anticipation of all the day had to offer. Our oldest, Jordan, was on the phone with his daddy saying that he and Jacqueline were at the hospital and it looked like their second child would be born soon.
.
I looked all around me and saw - Life! The sun was rising over the Atlantic Ocean and over the trees across the road. Our third grandchild was about to make her entrance and I wanted to capture for her what the morning of her birth looked like at Pops and Gigi's house in South Jersey.








Of course, our front window remains the same! How appropriate it was for Thursday10-7-10!





.

I thought about my Jesus and our scripture for this month:


  • The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling among us
  • from the Father
  • full of GRACE and TRUTH
  • one BLESSING after another
  • GRACE and TRUTH came through JESUS CHRIST.

Yesterday afternoon, Kaleah Faith, came from the Father and made her dwelling among us. It is my prayer that she will come to know her Savior who is full of Grace and Truth. Oh, it won't be hard! Why? ...because she has a mommy and daddy and grandparents and extended family and friends who reflect the glory of the GRACE AND TRUTH THAT COME THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!




And last night, this Grandma Gigi got to talk to this wonderful family via SKYPE! Thank You, LORD, for a healthy baby girl and her daddy and mommy who stand in YOU!


Standing in YOU, Jesus, brings one blessing after another!!! As I lay my head on the pillow last night, I looked at the clock... interesting... I often look at the clock, LORD, and it shows 1:11. Those 3 ones remind me of YOU! Last night, I looked at the clock and there were four ones to remind me of the BLESSING you have given so many with this family of four. Thank YOU, Jesus!






No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!