KETCHUP AND MUSTARD SATURDAY
Catch Up and Must Do
As we finish up the week connecting with "the goodness of God", let's take some time to pause and reflect on the embodiment of the complete goodness of God in Jesus. Until a person embraces that Jesus extends the goodness of God to mankind, she may continue to believe that life is just too hard. Yes, life is hard, but God is good.
I have another blog entitled GIGATTAATTGIG (God Is Good All The Time And All The Time God Is Good). This year, on that blog, I am presenting challenges that humans have that get in the way of us believing that God is good all the time. I am getting ready to post Challenge 14 within the next few days: Laying It At the Feet of Jesus. In the meantime, maybe you will find one or more of the 13 challenges (already posted) of benefit / blessing to you. The 13 links are below:
- CHALLENGE 3: When your children are sick!
- CHALLENGE 4: If only...!
- CHALLENGE 5: High places!
- CHALLENGE 6: The 3 Bears Challenge!
- CHALLENGE 7: The long haul!
- CHALLENGE 8: Sorrow!
- CHALLENGE 9: Sorrow upon sorrow!
- CHALLENGE 10: Believing!
- CHALLENGE 11: Natural disasters!
- CHALLENGE 12: Enduring!
- CHALLENGE 13: To pray and rejoice... in the desert... in the fire!