It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Saturday, February 20, 2010

TESTIFY TO LOVE... DOUBLY BLESSED...



KETCHUP AND MUSTARD SATURDAY

CATCH UP AND MUST DO

.
I am so sorry I missed our lunch date! Steve was in Tabernacle, NJ speaking at a men's retreat. When he left on Friday, he was very tired but said that he would call me on his way home if he felt up to meeting somewhere to eat. Over the years, we get ourselves in a lot of trouble when we assume. I assumed that he meant for dinner. I had gotten up early in the morning and had worked for almost six hours on "school stuff" when my cell phone rang and it was Steve saying he could meet me at Texas Roadhouse in 30 minutes. What? I was still in my p.j.'s and TR is 20 minutes away. I'll just say that I had more than a burger for lunch and did no blogging!
.
There are two things that I feel I must share with you. Two blessings:


BLESSING 1:

.

Here are Bob, Susan, and Ashley. I asked you recently to pray for them and big sister, Grace. It's been quite a week for this family~ As I've traveled all over South Jersey I've kept my Blackberry close by to keep informed of how things are going. Let me share this:

.

Grace has had migraines for 7 years much like our daughter Jessica. A little over a week ago doctors found what they suspected for a while - a tumor on her pituitary. Wednesday she had surgery to remove it! They broke her nose to go in that way but her opening was too small. They had to cut through her gums. They were eventually able to get "a lot of stuff" out of there that was even touching her optic nerve. She was put in critical care and then on Thursday went back to surgery to repair the port for her meds... Here are a few recent quotes from Susan,
.
FRIDAY:

"Grace is out of Critical Care!

She is in the neuro-unit...uncomfortable,

but doing pretty well.

She may be up for visitors tomorrow..."

.

SATURDAY:

"Good day!

Grace is in ... neuro care.

She is ready for visitors!

She just wants everyone to know

that her face/nose is swollen

and she doesn't like that.

I think she looks great!

...So very pleased with Grace's progress!

... She can't wait to get the packing

out of her nose which will be on Monday!"

.

MORE TODAY:

"OK.....

news just in!

Grace is going home TOMORROW!

If you want to see her, come today!!"

...

"GRACE IS HEADACHE FREE SINCE

WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.

Susan, thank you for keeping us updated! Grace, we continue to pray! You are God's workmanship. He loves you dearly! We'll understand more about pain and suffering at the end of this journey!

.

BLESSING 2 (or should I say x2):
.
We won't be doing the countdown with Brenda for her twins to arrive. In the night, while I was sleeping in NJ, Brenda was giving birth to her twin sons in Okinawa. Brenda, I know I speak for your friends here in NJ, in NE, KS, MO, and all over this globe by letting you know that we have and will continue to pray for you! April 2008 does not seem that long ago! Now "L" is a big sis! Rest when you can! Let all those new friends help out. Know that we love you!
.
If you're interested in keeping up with Brenda (if she even has time to blog anymore) you can access her blog over on the right sidebar where I still have her listed with my other Pitman "sisters-in-Christ".
.
.











Brenda, I remember all the times you articulated, so well, that you did not know if God had designed you to be the mother of more than one. He must have! He does not make mistakes! You are His workmanship! Your hubby and children are His workmanship! As I think about the next week on this blog and some conversations I've had with you there is only one theme... one song.... that comes to mind that captures the essence of our former discussions AND the last part of this blog's SCRIPTURE MEMORY for the month: HE'S STILL WORKING ON ME!
.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!