The past month or so I have visited with many friends who are Despondant, in Despair, Discouraged, and almost Destroyed... they are ready TO QUIT. I know people who are out of work, had their utilities turned off, lost their jobs, lost their homes, lost a family member... Endurance is not simple!
Please, my friend... DO NOT QUIT! Endurance is not just stamina or strength of will. It requires a dependence on resources that we don't even possess... SOME-ONE greater than ourselves. There is a need for deep breathing... health... pacing... positive thought... against all odds.
This time of year -during the holidays- is so hard. This time of year -when winter has set in and the days are short- is so hard! Hanging in our den are the words:
How did this guy make it up the mountain?
How did this tree maintain it's brillance in the midst of a snowstorm?
How did this little guy get these icebergs to separate?
1. Count as BLESSINGS what GOD has given to you.
2. Seek GOD's SON first... He is our "SUN" who is the LIVING WATER.
3. Know that GOD will make a way! There may not be anyway that looks possible, but JESUS can make a way when there is no way!
Depending on where you are in your life right now, I beg you to participate in the encouraging act of ENDURANCE... Either be...
- the hands and feet of Jesus to others... provide love, encouragement, food, gifts, etc.
- the willing recipient of those who want to minister to you
- And while you are doing 1. or 2. or both, count your BLESSINGS and not your troubles!!!!
Today, will find me involved in all three! Join me in ENDURING!
take your inheritance,
since the creation of the world.
I was in prison and