- THE GOSPEL OF PEACE
- THE WORD OF GOD
- a double hand transplant
- a baby born with major heart problems
- death, at the age of 41 - heart gave out...
- eviction from an apartment with a tiny baby and nowhere to go
- a family feuding at uncle's funeral
- home struck by lightning that in one night took out AC, well, security system, garage door opener, TV, and computer
- heat stroke, body temp 107, in a coma, pneumonia, heart tachycardia, brain function questionable...
- chronic pain 24/7 for 15 years
- sleepless nights as labor and delivery will be soon
- THE TRUTH (belt of truth)
- OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS (breastplate of righteousness)
- THE GOSPEL AND THE PRINCE OF PEACE (feet hod with the readiness of the gospel of peace)
- FAITHFUL AND TRUE (the shield of faith)
- OUR SALVATION (the helmet of salvation)
- THE WORD (the sword of the spirit which is the WORD of GOD)
Noah had a great grasp of this as he chose to TRUST AND OBEY.
- CHAPTER ONE: JONAH RAN FROM GOD.
- CHAPTER TWO: JONAH RAN TO GOD.
- CHAPTER THREE: JONAH RAN WITH GOD.
- CHAPTER FOUR: JONAH RAN AHEAD OF GOD.
On Saturday, a bunch of us went to Lancaster, PA to see the PSALMS OF DAVID, musical production at the LIVING WATERS theater. Steve and I arrived a little late, but as we walked in, I knew that I would be encouraged. They were singing MY DELIVERER. David knew His Deliverer well! Take time to pick up your Sword of the Spirit, which is the WORD OF GOD and pray these Psalms as you pour out your requests to your DELIVERER. Join me in praying for those people above and for others who the LORD brings to your mind.
6 But may all who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who love your salvation always say,
"The LORD be exalted!"
17 Yet I am poor and needy;
may the Lord think of me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
O my God, do not delay.
Blessed is he who has regard for the weak;
the LORD delivers him in times of trouble.
2 The LORD will protect him and preserve his life;
he will bless him in the land
and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.
3 The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed
and restore him from his bed of illness.
5 Yet I am poor and needy;
In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge;
2 He is my loving God and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples under me.