It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Thursday, October 15, 2009

GOD STILL MOVES - ALONG THE WAY



TRANSFORMING THURSDAY


It's a slow process to change from a western / midwestern girl to a Jersey girl! Yesterday, reminded me once again, as I sat in my car at one of New Jersey's many intersections where more than 4 roads come together. It has taken a while to get used to everything NOT being on a North - South grid.
.
I keep hearing, "Just remember that all roads come out from Philadelphia like spokes on a wheel, so that means that the roads in South Jersey are diagonal." Well that sounds good, except why do the roads say they are going North-South-East-West when they really are diagonal?!?!?? LOL
.
So, as I am sitting at this intersection yesterday (like many days in South Jersey), I notice that there are 5 roads but not five name signs for the roads. How confusing is that? Which road is the one I need to take?
.
Well, I have to say that I figured it out and continued my journey down the right road. That hasn't happened everytime in the two years that I've lived here. I have been lost numerous times! Yet, I am here to tell you that I am becoming comfortable and accustomed to being a Jersey Girl. I am finding my way!
.
Okay! So, this gets me to my point. Not only are there many roads, both named and nameless, professing to be "the right way" to eternal life, there is something else that is confusing. In Christianity, there seem to be many different explanations for things.
.
I invite you to walk slowly down this road with me, named THE WAY. Let's begin with the very first christians and see what happened to them and what the promise is for us. It's TRANSFORMING!
.
If you have not read yesterday's post, be sure and spend a few minutes in it before tomorrow's post.
.
Thanks for joining me on this journey!

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!