It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Saturday, October 17, 2009

GOD STILL MOVES... LITERALLY...

KETCHUP AND MUSTARD SATURDAY
Catch-Up and Must Do

God is on the move! As we have begun the topic of Holy Spirit living this week, I have looked at how He wants to come and live inside of our hearts and minds. He wants to MOVE us through transformation... He wants to MOVE us to bless us... It takes a lot of praying and waiting on our part to let God MOVE and do His work.
.
It would take me way too long to explain all the times that Steve and I have prayed and prayed and waited on the LORD to move us... and He did each time in a very amazing way. Each time, it was obvious that it was the LORD Who was at work in the MOVE. Such was the case for our MOVE here to South Jersey! We have been richly blessed!
.
I've been driving by the new building site of our new church building several times a week. Before the Nor'easter weather system hit us the other day, I snapped a few shots. This has been a "Reaching Out In Faith" MOVE for our church family. God has been at work - the dirt is being MOVED!!!! Transformation is happening!
.
Several weeks ago, before my memory card from my phone flew across the room and was lost in my files, I had taken some pictures of the Krinks MOVE. I got a new memory card this week so that I could get the pics off my phone and into the computer.
.
Greg and Linda Krinks are some of the rich blessings of God that we would have never known unless He had MOVED us here two years ago. Greg is one of the elder's of the Pitman church. Linda is one of the leaders of our women's ministry. They have been praying and waiting to "down-size" and MOVE to a smaller one level place. In the process, of lots of praying and waiting on the LORD, there's been a recession... their business slowed down... new grandkids have been born... Greg had strokelike symptoms and temporary amnesia... more praying, more waiting.... Then, at just the right time God provided a buyer for their house, just the right place for them to buy, and lots of church family to see that the MOVE honored the Krinks and honored God.
.
A wonderful place to raise children... 20 years of living...
.

Sisters in Christ arrive to clean...
.
Thanks, Katherine!
.
Thanks, Mandy!

.
Thanks, Brenda!
.
.
Thanks, Donna!
.

.
Thanks, Melody!
.
.
Thanks, Garth, Brian, Tim, and John!
.




.
Thanks, Charles and Danny!
.
.
Thanks Tony and Melody!
.


.

Thanks Dave! Greg looks on as his church family takes care of business!

.
.

Getting close to the end, two couples have stuck with it (even brought their kids along)!



.
We formed a caravan and headed down a few miles to their new place! What a blessing! God leading and MOVING people to serve one another! This is just one of many times that this has happened in the two years that we have lived here! I love the way He works through my church family. There were many who helped who I did not capture in pictures. Praise God for all of you!
.



.
We got a grand tour of the new place and then came back a few days later to MOVE them in!
.




.
Last night, Linda opened her new home to the elders and preachers wives for a night of fellowship and encouragement. We shared our highs and lows, our dreams for the future, and we prayed and prayed some more and we will wait.... believing that GOD STILL MOVES!!!
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patti,
That is the first time I cried about the thought of that house no longer being my NJ home. It was so wonderful seeing so many loving friends helping my parents. Seeing the rusty basketball goal in the background, seeing the plantar we used for my backyard wedding being packed in the truck, seeing the crooked tree by the driveway, seeing my dad not have to lift a finger, seeing my mom smile with excitement. Thank you! Thank you to all my Pitman family for taking such good care of my parents!!!

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!