Yes! She's her mommy's daughter, but she is sooooo her daddy's little girl!
When did this daughter of ours grow up? What a wonderful transformation inside and out!
I love it that I can call my daughter "sister". It was years ago that she made the decision to begin her life in Christ and begin the CROSS WALK. The journey has not been easy, but as our scripture memory says... it's about:
The journey is about life in Christ!
Of our immediate family, Crystal and I are the only ones who frequent Facebook. It must have something to do with our common social gene. What a gift, to watch her journey of humanity and spirituality from afar. Her status updates make this mother smile. Here are a few:
- Blessed ♥
- "Lord, help me to not stand in Your way, but rather, to clear a path for Your feet"
- Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends-- Corinthians 13:7-8
- I love watching movies that I think are happy and cute but instead are depressing. NOT
- * Be still my soul, be still** Be still my soul, be still** Wait patiently upon the Lord** Be still my soul, be still*
- Dear fire alarm- you made me stub my toe and choke on my granola bar. not necessary.
- " Grace tells us another story "
- RA training..woo..
- "God is not someone who was or will be, but the One who is, and who is for me in the present moment"
- I love you, Wyatt ♥
- Praying for the Riley family today, and the many lives that Wyatt touched. I know that my life has forever changed because of the impact he made in my life♥
- God is with you in all that you do - Genesis 21:22
- This whole going to bed at 3 and getting up at 7 isn't working for me today....COFFEE!
- Debit Card....Please come back!
- Happy Birthday, Jess! Wish I could be in Jersey to celebrate with you♥
- *I tremble at Your presence shaken by the truth, that You are God*
- "In Christ alone I put my trust"
- “Wyatt taught us all to love people for who they are, not what they have or don’t have, what color they are, or how they look,” said Jennifer. “He’d walk right up to homeless people and shake their hands. His love was unconditional."
- Proud and excited for her boyfriend. God always has the perfect timing :)
- In Christ alone, my hope is found. He is my light, my strength, my song"
- "God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, He's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny"
- My computer keeps freezing while I'm online shopping. I wonder if that's a sign I shouldn't buy anything....
- How in the world does a shower head break?!
- Good thing I love coffee...def just spilled it all over me
- Listening to Barry ♥
- Missing my family. Why is jersey soooooooo far away?
- Chocolate, Avocados, and Coffee make this cold a lot more bearable :)
- *we bow our hearts**we bend our knees**oh Spirit come make us humble*
- I have a new niece! Kaleah Faith :)
- I don't know how plumbers do it. I am severely grossed out right now.....
- Let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.-1 John 3:18
- God, I need You like a hurricane Thunder crashing, wind and rain... To tear my walls down... I’m only Yours now... ... I need you like a burning flame A wild fire untamed To burn these walls down I’m only Yours now... I’m only Yours now
- How am I supposed to concentrate on hwk when baseball is on?!
- Have my plane ticket to Jersey for thanksgiving break :)
- Dear Crystal-Learn to do homework before 3 am. XOXO, ME
- Even though the Rangers beat my yanks they deserved it. So now it's time to root for the Rangers in the world series....
- *Name above all names**worthy of our praise**my heart will sing**how great is our God*
- God's love is never- ending ♥
- Not very fun watching the world series this year....
- Dear thanksgiving...hurry up!
- I want to go shopping. Anybody wanna give me money?
- I'm getting really good at pressing the snooze on my alarm clock....
- I believe in His everlasting promises. You're enough for me ♥
- Sweep me away in Your love, God ♥
- Will be in Jersey next friday :)
And... a fun photo reminder of the day the Yankees beat the Tigers...