- "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
- 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
- 3 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
- 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope.
- 5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
- 6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.
- 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die.
- 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Jesus, over and above all that, it is amazing to me that You willingly came down from heaven as IMMANUEL (God with us!) Then, when You returned to heaven, You wanted us to know that You would remain with us as You chose to *IN-MAN-YOU-DWELL*! Thank You for such GRACE! Thank You, the Creator, for loving me!
When it comes to life,
the critical thing is whether you take things for granted
or take them with gratitude.