It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

R.E.A.P.S. - Day Nine

R ead, ‘rite, and repeat Scripture: God, give me the wisdom to understand the simple thought that comes out of this verse:

"I will supply your needs." Philippians 4:19

E mpowered by the HOLY SPIRIT God, as I read YOUR WORD-specifically those around my scripture thought for today, it does what it is meant to do: feed YOUR HOLY SPIRIT WHO lives within me:

Over and over again in my life, I have watch GOD supply my needs through my brothers and sisters in CHRIST, my physical family, and even strangers. GOD can use whoever or whatever HE wants to bless HIS children. There are times we are the givers and others when we are the receivers. For me, It is much harder to be the receiver!

The apostle Paul said:
“10 I rejoice greatly in the LORD that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.

14 Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles. 15 Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only; 16 for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid again and again when I was in need. 17 Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am looking for what may be credited to your account. 18 I have received full payment and even more; I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to GOD. 19 And my GOD will meet all your needs according to HIS glorious riches in CHRIST JESUS. Philippians 4:10-19

A ttitude of CHRIST JESUS God, I see Christ-like attitudes in these scriptures-please be molding them in me:
  • Trust
  • Faith
  • Humility
  • Dependence
  • Thanksgiving….

P ray to GOD THE FATHER God, please listen while I feebly pray about these thoughts…


GOD, repeatedly YOU hear me say “I NEED”. I am not high maintainence but there is something about this old life that makes it really hard to “get ahead”. Please know how very aware I am that it is YOU WHO supplies my needs….Thank You!

S ing with the SPIRIT & Understanding Today GOD, as we have talked, You have put this song on my heart...I give it back to YOU…YOU are so faithful…

“I need thee every hour, most gracious LORD,
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.
I need Thee, O I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee!
O bless me now, my Savior: I come to Thee!

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!