Steve and I are teaching a parenting class entitled, HOW GOD DOES FAMILY. Each week we take a principle from scripture and expound on it. This week the principle is:
There are many ways to BLESS our families. One of those ways we've been talking about on this blog. Love your family enough to be patient and...
- kind... What a BLESSING kind words can be!
- keep no record of wrongs... Instead, spend your time keeping of record of what's right about your child/spouse.
- Steve, Jesus is THE COUNSELOR and WISDOM... I see Jesus in you, in those ways!
- J, Jesus is THE LION / LAMB and HEALER... I see Jesus in you, in those ways.
- J, Jesus is THE ROCK and IMMANUEL... I see Jesus in you, in those ways.
- C, Jesus is THE CREATOR and WORD... I see Jesus in you, in those ways.
- C, Jesus is THE FOUNTAIN and GOOD SHEPHERD... I see Jesus in you, in those ways.
- The JOY of the Holy Spirit flows out of you to BLESS others.
- The Holy Spirit LOVES through you in a great way.
- Your life exudes the Holy Spirit's PEACE that passes understanding.
- Your FAITH is so enCOURAGING to me, as I watch you being led by the Holy Spirit.
Let God mold you today into a woman of COURAGE who BLESSES others with her tongue.