It's been a BLESSED and reflective Thanksgiving. As I contemplated our new theme song for this week, I wanted it to reflect my desire for the "spirit of Thanksgiving" to continue FOREVER! It does! When the Holy Spirit of God is present, praise and thanksgiving permeate the place!!!
Yesterday, we ended our "quarter" in our Sunday women's Bible class. Our review focus was on FAITH...
F ix my eyes on Jesus!
A ssured of who I am in Christ!
I don't wanna', but I'm a gonna!
T hrow off everything that hinders!
H oly Spirit led!
- Fix your eyes on Jesus is the first and primary thing: GET TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST!
- Holy Spirit led! Take the first step and begin the journey!
We were challenged get rid of STINKIN' THINKIN' and let this be our focus!
- A dvocate, Alpha and Omega, Almighty
- B lessed, Bright and Morning Star, Bread of Life
- C reator, Counselor, Comfort
- D eliverer, Divine, Door
- E ternal Life, Emmanuel, Everlasting
- F aithful Friend, Forgiver, Faithfulness
- G od, Goodness, Gentleness
- H oly One, High Priest, Hope of Glory
- I Am, Immanuel, Incarnate God
- J oy, Judge of the Living and the Dead, Jehovah
- K ing of kings, Keeper of my soul, Kindness
- L ove, Light of the world, Lion and Lamb
- M essiah, Mediator, Master
- N ame above all names, Nazarene, Never-ending
- O nly Begotten Son, Omnipresent, Offspring of David
- P rince of peace, Peace, Patience
- Q uieter of the winds and waves, Qualified, Qualifier
- R esurrection and the Life, Redeemer, Righteousness
- S avior of the world, Servant, Self Control
- T ruth, Teacher, True Vine
- U nfailing love, Unspeakable gift, Unchanging
- V ictor, Victory, Valiant Warrior
- W ay, Word, Wisdom
- eX act representation of God, eXalted, eXample
- Y ahweh, Yahweh, Yahweh
- Z ion's glory, Zion stander, Zion's choice stone
- ... blesses
- ... helps
- ... gives life
- ... comforts
- ... leads
- ... empowers
- ... bears witness
- ... bears fruit
- ... gifts
- ... convicts
- ... moves and inspires
- ... seals and pledges
- ... fills
- ... intercedes
- ... fellowships
- ... teaches
- ... rejoices
- ... abides
- ... transforms...