- SIGHT: I see the beauty, grandeur, and majesty of water rushing from above... over and down the cliff....
- HEARING: I hear the power of the rushing water: loud, strong, constant...
- TOUCH: I walk downstream and cup my hand in the cool rushing waters.
- TASTE: I taste the water in my hand - refreshing water that has just cascaded over those rocks.
- SMELL: I breathe deeply as I take in the freshness of the clean air that has been purified by the water.
- 46 And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the LORD
- 47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
- 48 for He has been mindful of the humble state of His servant.
- From now on all generations will call me BLESSED,
- 49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me-
- HOLY is His name.
- 50 His mercy extends to those who fear Him,
- from generation to generation. .
- 51 He has performed mighty deeds with His arm;
- He has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
Today, we humble ourselves. We put you in the driver's seat of our lives. You are not our co-pilot, You are the pilot! We want to be meek... not fearful.... not weak.... just meek... We give you the reins of our lives...