It is GOD who BLESSES and TRANSFORMS...

This is a blog for women (not just moms) who:

(1) Desire to be transformed by JESUS' LOVE, HOLINESS, AND GRACE;

(2) Believe that GOD'S WORD is the true Spirit food for HIS HOLY SPIRIT who lives within us;

(3) Submit to GOD and walk this journey of life with HIM transforming us more and more into HIS likeness.

It's a blog about the POWER OF TRANSFORMED LIVES. Let's begin with yours and mine and pass it on... 1 + 1 + 1...

Since GOD's HOLY SPIRIT lives inside a christian, let's choose to be nurtured and transformed by feasting daily on HOLY SPIRIT food - GOD's WORD - The Holy Bible..

My regular posts stopped in 2013, with a major move and the chronic illness and eventual death of our oldest daughter. Yes, we grieve daily, yet I am determined to continue to let the LIGHT of my LORD and SAVIOR shine through me. I have tried to start posting again, over the last few years, but have not been consistent. So, I think the biggest blessing for you and me both will be to intersperse some new posts while revisiting some of the former posts. Let's begin with "Oh, the JOY!" as we head into living through Fall 2019; meeting back here 1-2 days a week.

If you need daily encouragement, you will find plenty by clicky on past posts. When reading earlier posts, you will see that I often posted daily, following this format: ...Sunday in the SON, Meditation Monday, GratiTuesday, Women in the WORD Wednesday, Transforming Thursday, Family Fellowship Friday, Ketchup & Mustard Saturday.


There's a whole lot here! Take your time to browse.

Please come back and visit each week. Welcome!

Because of JESUS, we can be family,

Patti





TRANSFORMED MOMS:MOMS TRANSFORMED

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Saturday, March 27, 2010

EVERY TIME I BREATHE... THERE'S THE SIMPLE TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE!!!!

KETCHUP AND MUSTARD SATURDAY
Catch Up and Must Do
.
This week we've spent some time talking about LIFE and BREATH and DEATH. There's something so encouraging about NEW LIFE!!! Join me over a quick burger for a few Must Do's!

.
1.
.
Recently, as we've looked at the last part of our memory verse, we see what God has to say about how to bring true LIFE via the WORD OF LIFE to others:


  • DO EVERYTHING WITHOUT COMPLAINING AND ARGUING!


Sounds hard... but it's not an option... it's a command!

.
2.
.


There's something about this time of year that brings out the best and the worst in people. As spring arrives, we're so excited for the sunshine and warmth, yet, are we excited for the rainy days, too? It's the balance of sunshine and rain that brings the NEW LIFE of spring! May this balance teach us that God always keeps His promises!








.
3
.
The wonder of a new baby... NEW LIFE... brings NEW LIFE to old bones. We have many in our family who have been born at this time of year. My brothers and Crystal's birthdays are next week. Jordan and Chloe's birthdays are the next week. Here is my mom yesterday, in awe of her great-grandson Clayton. My sister-in-love, Sandi wrote, "As soon as she saw him, she started smiling and she didn't stop. I let her hold him for about 10 minutes. She couldn't take her eyes off of him! It was so sweet :)."



.
4

.

Just this morning, I got an email with a link. Here's what the email said:

.

"You know, sometimes life just gets too serious...too busy...and too complicated. We don't mean for it to happen, but we wake up one morning to discover the fun has slipped away. A few years ago a health study determined there are 3 main reasons people can't cope in life:

  • They live in the past.
  • They have a low self-esteem.
  • They can't laugh at themselves.

In fact, the study indicated that we need approximately 12 laughs a day to stay healthy!"

.

As the email continued, I thought of other "Simple Truths" about LIFE! This led me to think of the ONE SIMPLE TRUTH who can take care of living in the past, low self esteem, and taking ourselves less seriously. John 14:6 says,

.

Jesus answered,

"I am the Way

and the Truth

and THE LIFE.

No one comes to the Father

except through Me."

.

.
What I've found so simple about LIFE is that if it is something that works and gives meaningful LIFE, then it has already been talked about in scripture.
.
The email I received linked me to a video that I chose not to share with you, but it reminded me of one that I will share with you. (I concur with it all except for the language use on the last line).
.
I pray that something this week has given you time to reflect on your LIFE and given you encouragement to LIVE more each new day in the simple truth of the ONE WHO GIVES LIFE!!!
.
.

No comments:

TRANSFORMED MOM, LISA, REQUESTED PRAYERS FOR HER HUBBY: FULLY RESTORED! FULLY HEALED!