- at the end of one of my first classes of the semester, this past week, a student came up to me and explained that she had a disability and had just begun walking again after being confined to a wheelchair for two years; a very inspiring conversation followed
- I've watched our own daughter be "paralyzed" from chronic pain by going into one of her "pain coma's"
- I heard story after story shared on TV of "paralysis" people experienced as a result of 9/11.
- I felt "paralysis" myself during multiple times of feeling totally overwhelmed
God gave me encouragement in multiple ways in the last few days. Jesus, it is through YOUR GREAT NAME that I am still hanging on!
- He gave me a verse, Zechariah 4:6 - "...not by might or power, but by My SPIRIT," declares the LORD.
- He gave me family with listening ears and words of encouragement; thank you, Steve and Jess.
- He gave me fellowship with my sisters in Christ as 51 of us were together in Philly... I had some great visits with Melody, Kristi, and Linda.
- He gave me humor! Thank you Tim Hawkins for helping me to laugh harder than I have in a very long time.
- He gave me song! I got to hear Natalie Grant sing in concert for the very first time... thus, the first two songs on this playlist, this week.
- He gave me children who hug me before and after Bible classes, often saying, "I love you, Ms. Patti!"
- He gave me cell phone connections with my grandkids as I hear their sweet voices speak to me... and download their pics that their dads send via phone...
- He gave me His name and His hand...
"HE LEADS ME IN PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE!"